Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Sansa Fuze Cracked

I have had my Sansa fuze for awhile now and when I sat down my keys pushed against the screen and now my screen is cracked. There is a big white space with one black mark going down across it. I have a 2 year insurance will they cover this?
Community Veteran

Re: Sansa Fuze Cracked

No. The two year GS Gadgets & Gizmos plan covers manufacturer's defects, normal wear and tear, dust, heat, humidity, and power surge. It does not cover any type of physical damage.

However, since the plan is now void, you can go to your local BB and get a prorated refund for it.

I am sorry but I am not sure what a pro rated refund is can someone explain it to me?
Community Veteran

You get a refund for the plan minus the time you've had it for. If the plan was $50, and it's been exactly a year since you purchased it, you should get around $25 back.
Topics: 1,110
Kudos: 776
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 267

There is a good reason I warn everyone against putting their music players in their pockets, and if they must do so, put it in a pocket thats completely empty. If your pockets are down lower on your pants, consider getting a longer pair of earphones to work with this situation, or get some kind of protective cover for your device.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Not a solution but I strongly agree with you. I will get a protective case next time I get an mp3 player