Add Product

Search Results:

Samsung - P2 8GB* MP3 and Video Player with Touch-Screen Display - Black

I amthinking of purchasing theSamsung - P2 8GB* MP3 and Video Player with Touch-Screen Display. I have gone to Best Buy to ask them where I can download TV and movies for the player and they have no help at all! They told me they had no idea. Can someone PLEASE help me? I like the fact that it is Bluetooth compatible but I want to be able to buy shows and movies. Where can I get them for a non-Ipod MP3 player??????  
Regular Contributor

Re: Samsung - P2 8GB* MP3 and Video Player with Touch-Screen Display - Black

You cannot purchase TV shows or movies that will work correctly on your device. If you already have video files on your computer that you'd like to view on it, there is software included that will convert them to the correct file format.

I LOOKED EVERY WHERE FOR THE P2 TOUCH SCREEN MP3 PLAYER BY SAMSUNG AND KNOW THAT I HAVE IT I AM VERY STRESSED BY IT. IT  WANT LET ME LOG-IN TO THE SAMSUNG MEDIA STUDIO. CAN SOMEONE HELP I HAVE NOT PUT  ANY MUSIC OR ANY THING ON IT !!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Regular Contributor

Back when I used the Samsung software, you didn't have to log in. Not sure what you're talking about. And please don't type in caps. It's the internet equivalent of yelling.

ggest that you dont get a Samsung P2. The Samsung P3, which is much better is coming out soon. Prob the next two months.
Regular Contributor

Actually, the P3 is not scheduled to be released until at least July, and even that's a conservative estimate.

Actually CNET said that is coming out in Mid-June.
Regular Contributor

They just say in the first half of 2009.
Highlighted

Sorry I ment mid-March.
Regular Contributor

The only way to legally download movies would be through a service such as iTunes, and all those types of services put copyright protection on the file, so they cannot be converted. Any other path would be illegal and not allowed on this site.