Add Product

Search Results:

Emerging Expert

Repurposing a Samsung Droid Charge

I am getting ready for a new S4.  My car has an auxiliary jack in it.  Currently I will plug my phone in and play MP3's through the Aux. 

When I get my new phone and my Charge no longer has a data plan should I still be able play music with is.  i.e. use it as an MP3 player.

Currently it is a great MP3 player.  I would just dump all the programs on the memory card and go to town.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: Repurposing a Samsung Droid Charge

Yep, that's what I do with my old cell phones, that or let my kid slowly destroy them.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.