Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Question about my sons new iPod touch

Hello. I have a question. My husband and I bought an iPod touch 8GB for our son at Christmas. It has been purchased in the last 30 days. We still have the receipt, paid for in cash in store. We did not buy any protection plan with it. Last night while our son was using FaceTime, it shut down, and will not come back on. We have charged it all night, sufficient time if the battery died, and it just plain will not come on at all. He leaves it home during the day, not allowed at school. He is so careful with it, he is 12 and very capable of taking care of it and knowing the value. He said he has not let anything at all happen to it. Sounds defective to me. We only have the receipt, the iPod, the headphones and charger. No boxes or anything, as he threw it all out after it was up and running Christmas day. Can we return it to the store and receive service or replacement on it without having bought any warranties with it?

Community Veteran

Re: Question about my sons new iPod touch

If you bought it before xmas, you have until January 31 to exchange it. If you bought it Dec. 26 or after, you have 30 days from the date of purchase.

Thank you very much Nokia, I appreciate the reply. I will be taking it back tomorrow, hoping that they will take it without any original boxes, for an even exchange.

Community Veteran

You don't need the packaging.

Awesome! You made my day..Thank you! Smiley Happy