Add Product

Search Results:

New ipod

im looking for a new ipod, one that can hold multiple movies, tv shows, music, and music videos, all for a reasonable price. what would be my best choice? Please answer soon!

Re: New ipod

Hi RandiJo!

There are several different models of iPod® currently available. Since I don't know exactly what "reasonable price" means to you, I thought I would give you a couple of options:

First is the new nanos. They come in a variety of colors, and you have two capacity options; 8GB and 16GB. You can anticipate that you will be able to hold approximately 1 hour of video for every GB of available space, though this can vary a bit with video quality. The 8GB nano is currently $149.99, and the 16GB nano is currently $199.99.

Now I know you specified iPod®, but there are several other manufacturers of Mp3 players, and many of them produce video models. The reason I mention it is because we've got some Mp3 players currently available in our Outlet Center. (Look for a link at the top of the page on bestbuy.com.) You might find a deal that's just too good to beat!

And of course, we always offer financing. So if you decide to splurge, we can help you with that too. Smiley Happy

I would love to hear what you end up getting!

Bianca
Best Buy® Tulsa 221

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to love more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." --Woodrow Wilson