Add Product

Search Results:

Looking for suggestions with type of ipod/mp3 player

I have a stereo system and a lot of CD's. Im looking to get one of these devices to transfer all these CD's to. I dont need anything with more than 1000 song capacity but I would like it to have a large screen. It is for work and I Just need it to help organize songs into playlists on an easy interface. We have a 5 disc changer right now and I'm looking for somthing easier to handle. Thanks

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: Looking for suggestions with type of ipod/mp3 player

Personally, I prefer Sansa devices. they're extremely cheap and are very simple to use, especially if all you want to use it for is music.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Regular Contributor

I've got an iRiver Spinn, which I love.

they seem to be a really good brand.

Thanks. I'll look into both.

Topics: 1,108
Kudos: 775
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 267

I prefer the Samsung Galaxy Android powered MP3 Players.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***