Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Ipod Library

That same thing happened randomly with my Sansa version of an I Pod.  It ended up being an issue with bad drivers on my PC.  I spoke with HP and they sent my screen shots and step-by-steps on how to move the bad drivers.  I remember something in the descritption of the bad drivers being "upper" and "lower."
Nothing I post is an official statment of Best Buy or Geek Squad, it is only a helpful opinion!
Highlighted

Have u tried going to the sync menu and when it says 2 clear and sync to transfer the purchases?

if that doesn't work u can go2 controls (or one of the menus on the top of itunes) and select transfer purchases.

i have done this many times b4, it that doesn't work then im sorry.

Highlighted
Community Veteran

That will only work for purchased iTunes songs.
Highlighted

I'm afraid to do that because I have only about 10 purchased songs, but the rest were all ripped from CDs. Thank you for your suggestions, I really hope I can figure this out....
Highlighted

u sure that only works 4 purchased songs?

b/c wen my computer crashed n i got a new one installed iTunes n uploaded all of the music n vidoes i had on my ipod that were not all purchased but some were from cds.  idk if its the type of computer or not

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Selecting "transfer purchases" is going to do just that.
Highlighted
Topics: 40
Kudos: 183
Solutions: 134

One option you have is this. I came across that app when i lost my HD and needed to get all my music off my iPhone and back on to the computer. It works with iPods as well because i have used it on my neices iPod nano and a iPod Touch. It has worked great for me. Only thing you may have to do is go through the library and have iTunes find the Album Artwork again.
Highlighted

Has anyone else tried this? I just want to make sure it's safe (and hopefully simple) before I try it. Thank you for your help!