Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

IPod Touch in-store supply

Does anyone know what is going on with the lack of in-store supply of the IPod Touch?  All stores in the Portland Oregon area are out.  I called one of the local stores and they checked the Alaska store and they were out too.  There is obviously something going on.  The Baltimore area  stores are all out too.
Highlighted

Re: IPod Touch in-store supply

I would like to know too.  I'm looking for a 32G but can't find them at ANY Best Buy.  Nobody seems to know anything either - I've asked at several stores and they all just kind-of shrug and say "we don't know when they'll be in - they just show up when they show up".  At first I suspected they might be waiting for a MacWorld announcement (new models, maybe a 64G etc.)  It just seems strange that nobody seems to have them and nobody seems to know (or want to tell) why.  What gives???
Highlighted

Kansas AND Missouri are out too.  
Highlighted

I went to return my defective iPod Touch on January 2.  I actually went to a different store, because I checked online and there was only one store in my area that said it had them in stock.  I arrived before they opened to ensure that I'd be one of the first people there.

When I returned the iPod, I was told that they have no more in stock, regardless of what the website said.  They gave me a gift card with the amount I paid for the iPod, but it's been 10 days now and still no Best Buy has them in stock.  I've looked states away, and still no luck.

What's frustrating about this is, that I've checked and Circuit-City and even Target have them available in store.  

Nobody in the Best Buy stores that I talk to know when they're going to be getting more.  I feel that there's something strange going on.

Highlighted

Now even the on-line store is showing the 16 gig as "backordered". 

Highlighted

The 32 GB at the online store is now showing that it's no longer backordered.  

How long should it take to get some stock in-stores?

Highlighted

They're not stocking them because they know they're breaking after 24 hours. 

Save your money until they fix them

Highlighted

This is the first I've heard of any overall problem with them.  How are they breaking after 24 hours????
Highlighted

Do you have an article or any type of research indicating that they're breaking on a continuous basis?  I'd be interested in reading it.

This is the first I've heard of it, and the guy at the Best Buy said he'd never seen my problem before I brought the device back.

Highlighted

I just recieved notice that mine (ordered online Jan 4th) Shipped out today.