Add Product

Search Results:

I pod 4th Generation White Screen Cracked

I purchased this for my son at Christmas and his screen has cracked. Does anyone have an idea if it comes with a manufacture warranty? If it does not then does anyone have an idea of cost to repair?

Topics: 329
Kudos: 148
Solutions: 606

Re: I pod 4th Generation White Screen Cracked

It does come with a manufacturers warranty that does not cover screen cracks. Through apple, it is between 100-200 depending on the gb's of the ipod. 99 for the 8gb, 149 for the 32gb, and 199 for the 64gb.

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Valued Contributor

Perhaps someone can explain Apples seriously f'ed up repair prices...the units all use the same screen, so why should it cost more to repair a 32 or 64 GB than an 8 GB?  Seriously, Apple?  Serously?

If you find my post useful or informative, please click the icon below with the plus sign and star to give kudos. Thank you!

do not know how much to fix ,but you can get all replacement parts on ebay for about 20.00 dollars