01-02-2009 09:05 PM
01-03-2009 10:41 PM
There's a few step process.
1. Plug you're iPod with music into the computer.
2. Open My Computer.
3. Make sure hidden files are not hidden.
3.5 If they are or you're not sure, go to "Tools", then "Folder Options". Click the "View" tab and check "View hidden files and folders"
4. In My Computer, open the iPod icon [E: Drive]
5. Open the semi transparent folder "iPod_Control".
6. Open the semi transparent folder "Music".
7. Open the folders [Ie: F00, F01] and select all the files [Ie: WLYN]* [shortcut to select all: ctrl + a]
8. Drag and drop the files into iTunes.
*The files with look like WLYN, but when they're in iTunes, they should go back to normal.