Add Product

Search Results:

HELP WITH 4GB ZUNE PLEASE!!!!!!

Okay, so my boyfriend bought me an early Christmas gift (he give it to me early because I was there when he bought it. lol.) Anywhooo, it is a 4GB pink Zune. I have been wanting one for a while now because I am Anti-Apple and I figured that an mp3 player would be cool to have.

Well we get home with my cool new toy & I decide "what the heck, i'll go ahead & hook it up and download the drivers and all that good stuff." So i got to the website (http://www.zune.com/setup) and click the"download zune 3.0 software" link.. then I click download... well you get it right?

Well then it shows this horrible message... 

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download.microsoft.com.

I have been trying to figure this out for myself for a few hours now and I am EXAUSTED!  

Yes, I tried using IE and no luck there either. My firewall is not blocking anything, I have tried that also. I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft website, and I am the administrator to this computer so there should be no reason why I cannot download. 

Someone PLEASE help.. I am so tired and I really wanna play with my new toy. Smiley Sad 

Re: HELP WITH 4GB ZUNE PLEASE!!!!!!

Well, there could be a few ways that can be happening.

A. Your anti-virus/firewall is blocking it even though it doesn't show it, try completely disabling it.

B. Go to Google and look up the Zune Drivers 3.0 and download it from a different site...Simplest idea.

C. If your THAT determined to download from Microsoft then you'll either have to reset your modom/router.