Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Bought I touch and broke...

Bought I touch 2 weeks ago and i let it felt from my hand on the driveway... chiped the side and cracked the screen from the inside.... I bought the 2 year warranty plan? Can I get a replacement?

Please Help!

Highlighted

Re: Bought I touch and broke...

Let me guess they said that your warrienty did not cover that. I had my Insignia Pilot and had it in a leather case when I bent down to tie my shoe and heard snap. The screen broke along the battery line. They looked at it and told me that My service plan did NOT cover it. I was told they will only replace it if it broke due to normal ware. I bet your like me and wondering WHY did I pay for the replacement plan if they won't replace it. Well i learned that there's $150+ down the drain!!!
Highlighted

Re: Bought I touch and broke...

Exacly!! Their warranty is just a scam!! big time! we already got a 1 year manufacture warranty and when we buy anything at bestbuy they say oh get this warranty... anything that happens to it you just bring it back and we replace it right away, but dont give us any paper saying what the warranty does and does not cover... what a crack of @#$@.. i went in and bought me a ipod second gen today and my first gen one that i bought just 3 weeks ago ...... GONE