Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Beats By Dre

Ok I purchased my Beats Studio's April of 2012 and when I purchased them I bought the 2 year warranty package. Now if you didnt know Beats launched a new series of headphones called The Executives and I was wondering since I'm on this plan i was wondering if I could exchange my studios for a pair of executives. There is no damage with the studios I just want the exchange. And if I am aloud to do this would I need my receipt because I lost the receipt.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beats By Dre

No, the protection plan only covers defects to the headphones. If they are in working order, you can't exchange them under the  protection plan. 

What if they are broken can you upgrade to higher model if you got the 2yr warranty
Topics: 40
Kudos: 183
Solutions: 134

What do you mean by broken? Physically broken? If they are physically broken then no.

But if they have failed due to normal use then yes its possible.

I thought that the extended warranty covered wear and tear or atleast thats what the guy told me when i bought it
Topics: 40
Kudos: 183
Solutions: 134

It all depends. On what that "normal wear and tear" is. If its physical damage it is not covered. If it is cosmetic damage that does not affect the way the headphones work it is not covered.

But if it's say a speaker that has become unresponsive, or cuts in and out it is covered.

Ok that makes sense