08-13-2020 05:34 PM
I've been useing the same email address for this support website and the official Best Buy website & also every time I make purchases at Best Buy offline stores.
Today, around five hours ago, I made a new purchase of my laptop + 1-Year Accidental Geek Squad Protection (as scheduled shipment to my home by next Friday)
but now the official Best Buy website is not recognizing all my purchases at all, including the today's purchase and all my so many previous purchases in the past.
I'm an ELITE Best Buy customer, as printed on my receipt, and as I know for some unknown reason your Best Buy server is having several duplicated accounts of me on my same email address (the email address which I'm using now for this support site as the same).
1. integrate all my accounts into one to avoid any more confusion.
2. fix my account to recognize all my purchases including today's one. I don't want to lose any of them.
3. be careful to use my correct home address. Especially my apartment consists of some numbers + alpahbet. It seems like one of dupplicated has it correct, but others do not.
4. You should not mess up my shipment address for the purchase I made it today.
Please fix these as soon as possible.
* If you want to know my order number of today's purchase or you need any other information, please contact with me to my email. I don't put it here for my privacy.
08-13-2020 06:39 PM
Because this forum board does not provide edit function, I reposted my post as edited. Please read the new post and you can erase & ignore this post.
08-13-2020 09:31 PM
08-13-2020 09:32 PM