Add Product

Search Results:

It looks like you're not eligible for this offer

Hello. Since this summer anytime I receive an e-mail with a My Best Buy Credit Card member offer with a yellow activate offer link I click on the link and receive the following "It looks like you're not eligible for this offer". I have called the toll free number and messaged Support via Twitter and gone to my local store. All three places told me to call Citi which I did and they said to contact Best Buy. Please help. Have a good day!

Re: It looks like you're not eligible for this offer

Same thing has been happening to me. Every email I get and try to activate it says the same thing "It looks like you're not eligible for this offer". And it sucks cuz this month was Cardholder appreciation month, and I haven't been able to take advantage of it.

I know! And then for Best Buy to tell me to contact Citi and Citi to tell to contact Best Buy ha ha

Having same issue here!

So I Tired activating it well signed out and I think it worked cuz it showed a barcode with my account number. And when I check my Member Offers on BestBuy.com it shows up too like it’s activated. Maybe it’s just glitched, and it’s showing the not eligible in error.

Shows up now under my Member Offers but don't see any option to apply during checkout.

Mine is still not showing up anywhere in my account and I still get the same error when clicking the link in the e-mail.

Card promotions are usually added automatically I think, after you activate them. On the the offer page for for shopping online it says, "Sign in before placing your order." So I assume it's linked to you account.

Unfortunately, I am not able to activate any of the promotions.