Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Elite and Elite Plus are back?

I have been stripped of my Elite Plus status.

Lol they changed the name of the forum.

Weird how with one dumb decision they went from my favorite to least favorite store. Plus the silence is making it even worse. 

Yeah, I can't belive how badly they botched every step of this. Guess I'm now done with Best Buy, and I'm not even upset about it after all of this. Strange feeling since I've been at minimum Elite (or Silver during the Reward Zone days) ever since I was working at Best Buy back in 2012.

I bought something when my account still said Elite Status and I had 45 days to return/price match on order status, and now it says May 18th. BBY best honor the terms agreed at purchase if I come to want to use them Days 16-45...

@Pookymeister When they originally announced the change there was an asterisk that stated the date your order ships determines if you get elite/elite plus return privilege. I bet your order shipped today. Pretty sneaky, but this is the new BB.

It was In-store pickup, and picked up same day

@dakota_96 wrote:

@Pookymeister When they originally announced the change there was an asterisk that stated the date your order ships determines if you get elite/elite plus return privilege. I bet your order shipped today. Pretty sneaky, but this is the new BB.

@Pookymeister Was your purchase made today? If it was, then Elite/Elite Plus was already dead. Another user posted that the site was glitching and it was still showing Elite/Elite Plus but that cleared later. Unfortunately, you may be stuck with the 15 day return policy.

I honestly don't think it was glitching. If it was, the terms wouldn't have had the new date on it with the tier breakdown; it'd be the old "last updated" date or the new date without tiers. No clue what was actually going on with it, but it's generous to call it a glitch.

What will happen to banked points?  Should these be turned into a reward certificate ASAP?