Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Elite and Elite Plus are back?

To summarize.... best buy sucks.

Well, now they suck. The Elite and Elite+ options were really competitive and made me want to spend $3k+, or try to, with them. Now, it's just one more price comparison to make before finding the lowest common denominator. An obvious cash grab for Totaltech.

Re: The new Membership terms and conditions as of 5/3/2022

Everyone, please contact your state attorny genral's office to complain.  Search "attorny genral" and your state to find the correct form to fill out.

[ Edited ]

This is a good idea, for consumer protections. COnsidering their terms, up until March 28, {removed per forum guidelines} to obtain that status for the remainder of the year -- that should apply to anyone who had already met either threshold for the remainder of the year/purchasing term. Even doing that probably would've avoided all of this ire. Sent to IL's atty gen.

Does anyone have an old copy of the Terms that include how Elite was promised to work re: filing with state AG consumer protections?

I had a link above but it was "removed per forum guidelines."

Archive dot org is your friend - the terms' link is the same. If you go back to some time prior to March 28, the old terms (which were last updated October '21) are there.

(Also, funny how my link was removed, but that spam one just above wasn't. Funny, too, that there's nothing I violated in the guidelines.)

Slight correction - Best Buy took down that webpage altogether that my original link directed you to. I thought they fixed it or setup a redirection.

"they made promises which *influenced people's purchasing decisions* and then didn't honor those promises."

This is EXACTLY what got me. I would've spent elsewhere if I knew I'd lose my rewards tier regardless.
Recognized Member

I see this is the dumping ground for everyones negative posts. GG mods. Way to offer us nothing.