Add Product

Search Results:

Reply
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎11-26-2014
Accepted Solution

10% back in rewards on monthly bills outside of Best

 I received  most rewards points on 3/31/2020, but I believe that some points are missing. Can u look into this issue? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Member
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎11-26-2014

Re: 10% back in rewards on monthly bills outside of Best

I found those missing ponits. problem solved

Highlighted
Posts: 8,502
Topics: 358
Kudos: 182
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 529
Registered: ‎10-10-2012

Re: 10% back in rewards on monthly bills outside of Best

Hello once again, 921881513,

 

I'm glad to hear you were able to locate the whereabouts of the missing points.  The points that posted on 3/31 would have been a total of 9% back with the remaining 1% having already been awarded back in January, February, and March when your monthly points for outside purchase were awarded, which would equal out to a total of 10% back in points.  Let us know if you have any other questions, and please don't hesitate to stop by the forum in the future should you have any other rewards program-related questions.

 

Best Wishes,

Derek|Senior Social Media Specialist | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!