Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

scam?

[ Edited ]

I received this email. Does it look like a scam? I do not have this type of iCloud plan

Plan

20 TB

Date of Upgrade

Sep 29, 2021

Renewal Price

1395.00/Year

Payment Method

Your storage plan will automatically renew on Sep 28, 2022. You can change or cancel your plan at any time from your iOS device, your Mac, PC or by reaching our team at {removed per forum guidelines}. Learn More.

Regards,
The iCIoud Team

Valued Expert

Re: scam?

Who did you get the email from?

Did you sign up with someone for an iCloud plan when you got your device?

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

[ Edited ]

The email came from this address

Service Updates <{removed per forum guidelines}>

Topics: 1,525
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Only you can see subscriptions on your end. Go to the App Store and then tap on your initials or picture at the top right of the screen and tap Subscriptions. You can see if you are subscribed or not. If not you got a scam email.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

thank you

The email address did not come through. I assume it was not legit?

Thank you