04-03-2019 11:50 AM
I pre-ordered the airpod 2 wireless from best buy. I did this because I am an elite member (have been for the last 3 years) and assumed I would be treated as someone part of an elite club.
- Sent me the wrong item (159 airpods instead of the 199 I paid for)
- Customer service told me my local BB had it in stock and I only needed to go exchange
- I was there 20 mins later and they stated they have no clue what the rep was talking about
- The airpods are now on backorder and you have offered to exepdite shipping or anything
- When I called customer service back, they could care less...
I am sorely dissapointed with my experience. I am traveling in a few days and hoped to have these to look forward to using and you have ruined that.
If they dont get here in time I will be canceling and spending much less with best buy go forward as there are way too many competitors for me to be loyal to you!
Do something to improve my customer experience
04-03-2019 11:59 AM
Thank you for visiting our community forum and letting us know about your recent purchase experience. The new AirPods look great so I can understand wanting to get them as soon as possible. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a difficult time receiving your order. Based on your post it sounds like we have placed an order for the correct set of AirPods and you are waiting to receive them, is that correct? We are typically unable to expedite an order for a back ordered item but I would be glad to see what options we may have available to assist you. Can you please send me a private message with your:
To send a private message please click the blue button at the bottom of my post across from my name. I look forward to hearing back from you.