Add Product

Search Results:

Cancel auto-renew on tech support

my subscription automatically renews in 5 days i do not want the service anymore. How do I cancel auto renewal? I have oozed on the website but do not see the choice at all.

How do I cancel my subscription?

I was going to get directTV and we did a package deal where I was getting some service with Best Buy, but I don't remember what it was. I cancelled DirectTV before they even came to my house. I thought it was a done deal and everything that came with it was cancelled, but that wasn't the case. I got charged a little over $40 for BESTBUY RENEWA0001 800-4335778 MNUS. I have no idea what it is and I can't afford for it to happen again to my account. How do I cancel what ever this monthly subscription is?

Unauthorized Purchase

[ Edited ]

On 4/26/20, a charge in the amount of $202.09 was posted to my Discover Card . The purchase was made at Best Buy REN00015784295 in Richfield, MN. I live in Indiana and did not make this purchase. The purchase method indicates the transaction was manually keyed.

I was not in MN. Nor did I make an online purchase on 4/26/20. I want the charge credited back to my Discover account. My name is Cynthia {removed per forum guidelines} and I can be reached at 708-899-0114, my email is {removed per forum guidelines}

Thank you,
Cynthia

Topics: 1,225
Kudos: 713
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 296

Re: Unauthorized Purchase

This is Geek Squad protection renewal. Did you purchase a product in the store and opted for protection?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I haven't made a purchase in over a year.

I bought a TV and the tech said there was a one year plan on that. I agreed to one year but if this is some type of charge for continued coverage I don't want that. An email was sent from BB a while back about continued coverage and I opted out. If thos 202.09 charge is for a service contract I don't want it

Unauthorized charges from Bestbuy Richfield MN

5-4-2020 My credit card was cahrged for $74.36  Best Buy online Richfield, Mn. And this is recurring payment.

I have been on call for last 1 hour and no one is responding.

Re: Unrequested bill

Is the charge going to be reversed? Or do I need to file a claim with my credit card company?

Unauthorized Charge

I haven't shopped at Best Buy in months. I has no services that required renewals. Yesterday I made one online purchase and one in store purchase. Both purchases were over a $100. When I got home there was another charge for $33.08 showing up as Richfield Mnus on my account. I tried to call yesterday and I was put on hold and no one ever came back to the phone. I'm not happy about this at all. I need the issue resolved immediately.

Re: Unrequested bill

Your process for handling customer inquiries is horrible!
You have not responded to my subsequent messages and are just adding additional customer complaints to one post. I will be contacting Discover card tomorrow morning to initiate an unauthorized transaction claim, unless I am contacted directly by email or phone.