Add Product

Search Results:

TCL 365-DAY RETURN PERIOD

I can't seem to find anywhere on the Best Buy site about what the terms of the 365-DAY RETURN PERIOD for TCL tv's

Some have said it's just for store credit and others have said it's a normal refund or exchange, when I went into my local Wellington,FL Best Buy to my shock nobody even knew it was on the Best Buy website for the TCL Tv's.

When I made my over to the store manager he said it was 15 day's and no such thing as a 365 Day return, when I showed him the TCL Series 6 listing on the Best Buy site he looked as if he had just seen a ghost and said I guess it is real and you can just bring it in any time within the 365 Day window for a full refund or exchange if not satisfied, then said he would inform his sales people of the 365 Day Return on TCL's.

So the question is, what exactly are the terms of the the TCL 365 Day Return and why is it not clearly spelled out in your Returns and Exchanges Policy section ?

Emerging Expert

Re: TCL 365-DAY RETURN PERIOD

It is only be available to My Best Buy Elite Plus Members

It cannot be mailed back and must be processed in store.

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Where does it say that the 365 Day Return is for My Best Buy Elite Plus members only ?

On their Return Exchange Policy page it states that My Best Buy Elite Plus members have 45 Days.

The problem here is that the terms of the 365 Day Return is not clearly stated on the Best Buy site which is going to cause a lot of problems for store manages when TCL owners start  returning their Tv's when something goes wrong with it after 8 months thinking they have a full year to return it.

Emerging Expert

It is right there on the product page.

Capture.JPG

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Emerging Expert

What does it say on your receipt?

And this is where the confusion comes in because i'm seeing something completely different than you.

Emerging Expert

can you paste the link

Emerging Expert

I am probably getting the message I showed because I am logged in as an Eite Plus member.

when I pasted the link into a browser where I was not logged in it shows it as you show it.

What specific terms or conditions are you looking for?

The link with the guy in it pretty much shows I think what you need.  That it needs to be processed in store.

But the manager sould have been aware of a store policy on TCL TV sets and there is no excuse for that..

I just want an official answer to exactly what the policy is because nobody seems to know anything.

Store employees know nothing about this, the store manager knows nothing about it..

The product page clearly says 365 Days Return but my receipt says 15 Days Return and the Return Exchange Policy page on the site say's 15 Days.

So what is it ???

It can't be both 15 Days and 365 Days !