Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Shutterfly deal never received in email

Hi,

I never received my Shutterfly $25 to spend or 8x8 photo book deal in the email. It said I was suppose to receive within an hour, but that never happened. Is it possible to resend it to me?

Thanks.

$25 Roblox gift card not activated

I have 2 $25 Roblox gift cards that were ordered online by a family member that arent activated.  Looking at this forum this seems to be a common issue. Can someone help me get them activated?

WOW. Best Buy customer Service is a Joke.

Bought a Disney gift card for my girlfriend. She is at Disney World I am in Oregon. Card is not working. IT CANNOT BE ACTIVATED ONLINE OR BY CUSTOMER SERVICE! why? no one knows.  ON THE PHONE SO FAR FOR 1.5 HOURS. transferred multiple timed. They tell me i have to go into a store with the card.. well the card is in FLorida.. ask to speak with a supervisor.. "my supervisor will tell you the same thing I told you.." so here I am no idea why this card I purchased online isnt working. No one can help me. Not to mentioned the time ive wasted dealing with a problem that is not mine.. now theyre just going to process a "re-shipment" for me.. well what the heck? no consolation for my time.. no apology for the embarrasment. what a joke. Ill get a new card January 11th, 4 days after my girlfriend returns from Florida. Thanks Best Buy!!! youre the best!

Sling TV promo code

Hi,

I purchased a Samsung Smart TV nearly more than a month ago. I never received my free Sling TV promo codes. 

- Mirza

Re: Roblox Gift Cards Not Activated

My kids also received 2 Roblox gift cards that were not activated. Came with a gift receipt. Store said I need to call the number on the receipt. There is no number on the receipt. Please help.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Office 365 Home - Product Key Code Not Activated!

I just bought a new laptop and Office 365 for up to 6 people all on Bestbuy.com. When I try to add this I get a lovely error message telling me that the key code has not been activated. I’d like to return this as I’ve wasted 3 hours on this and I’m done. I called Best Buy and Shawn in customer service disconnected the call as soon as I told him I had a problem with a key code. Someone please help!

BestBuy.com sold me a version of Office 365 that is only valid for use in CANADA and I live in US

I just verified with Microsoft that BestBuy.com sent me a version of Office 365 (12 month subscription for up to 6 users) that is only valid for use in CANADA. I live in Missouri. Someone at BestBuy needs to fix this and help me!

Avengers: Infinity War 4K Ultra HD digital movie code

To whom it may concern, my name is Brett Sorano and I purchased a 4K UltraHD copy of Avengers Infinity War from the Best Buy store in Greenfield, WI back on August 18, 2018. I was just going through my most recent movies looking to put the codes into my Movies Anywhere account and I noticed that my copy of this movie didn't have the sheet with the code on it. I did a search on the subject and found that I am not the only customer who has had the same issue.Would it be possible to get a code so that I'm getting the most out of what I paid for?

No Sling Promo Code With Firestick On Receipt

Hey Customer Service,

I recently purchased some fire sticks for my family and unfortunately there is no sling promo code on the receipt nor in my email. The receipt area where the code would be for each Firestick purchase is just blank! How do I go about getting the promo code to test out sling?!

Thank you for your help!

Free items with purchase

I recently purchased a gaming laptop and the clerk told me about the 3 free items that come with the purchase. He said I should get an email with digital codes for the items. I have yet to get that email.