Add Product

Search Results:

Still no refund

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have received a damaged monitor (or it was defective) and I returned it right away. It was received by BestBuy on April 1st, 2021. I have contacted BestBuy several times regarding my refund and they keep saying that it was processed and issued. I still have no refund. #{removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted

TWO MONTHS AND NO REFUND

I purchased a Macbook Air online on February 12, 2021, and returned it via UPS a few days later. The package was received at a warehouse on February 24, 2021. I have contacted Best Buy customer service numerous times, and they have confirmed that the return has been received. However, I never received my refund. I have been advised to wait 7-14 business days for the refund to reflect in my account. I have also been advised to give it one billing cycle through my bank for it to show up. It has been longer than one billing cycle. The last two times that I've called Best Buy customer service, they stated that they have created a case and it has been escalated and that I would receive a telephone call or email within 48-72 hours with information regarding this return. I have not heard back from them. I'm sure that it is unlikely at this point but is there anyone at this point that can help me? I've been more than patient and everytime I reach out, I'm put off on someone else who is unwilling to help. It's not like I'm waiting on a small amount of money. Judging by what's posted on the forums and the internet, long refund times seem to be sadly common. Is there anyone that can please help me?

Refund Never Issued!

[ Edited ]

I am a BestBuy customer with a return number {removed per forum guidelines}.

I know you are busy, so I will keep it brief.

I returned a $2100 computer within the return window and have not received my refund. Each time I call the returns office, they tell me that it was BestBuy's mistake, that the issue is with the "back office" and that I will receive my refund soon. It has been several months.

How can I get this resolved? Do I need to post on Twitter or Facebook to reach someone at BestBuy who can fix this?

For background:

I purchased a computer from BestBuy September of last year. Immediately upon turning it on, it began to overheat to such an extent that my friends rooms over could hear the fans working. I spoke to tech support and they told me there was nothing I could do since the computer was defective. I returned it (within a week) and was told it would be replaced. My return was delayed because BestBuy and UPS kept miscommunication, resulting in no carrier stopping at my door to return the computer. (As this was not my fault, I was assured I would not be penalized.) I received the replacement, only this time within a day the computer shut itself down, turned blue, and made a continuous loud tone. I again spoke with customer support and they told me to return it. 

I shipped it via mail. The computer was mailed back not to me, but to my billing address. I spoke with BestBuy again and they said it was their mistake. I again shipped the computer. 

Now they are telling me that they received my computer, but there is some issue with the "back office" and that is why I have not gotten my refund. Please help!

Return Request Inquiry

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I read (I think in my account) how some of my orders could take up to 15 days to process - that's understandable. If it's alright with the support staff here I wanted to double-check on my order, err on the side of caution and play it safe. I believe my order is on day 7? {removed per forum guidelines}. 

I was curious is it possible to ask for an exchange for that order instead, I'll be honest I glanced around here as I was about to write this and got a little nervous it looks like this takes more than 15 days (the mail-in orders) or am I perhaps just looking at worse case scenarios?

Anyways - that's it really, either way, it isn't really the end of the world, it's only money but if you can help see things along that'd be cool. Thanks.. Smiley Happy

- Kev

On hold for about 2 hours just to get help with an order!

This is really crappy Customer Service from Best Buy. I've been an Elite/Elite Plus members for years, and have been getting friends and family to spend a lot at Best Buy. But all I got is to waste over hours on hold on the phone for an order that cost less than $5. Also, the issue with my order was just that the delivery could not be made due to "Inaccessible Address". Then my item got returned for a refund!!! WHY would I need a refund if I order it in the first place? And the chat agent is more than happy to submit a new order for me... I can put the order on my own!!!

This is what being a LOYAL customer to Best Buy is about!!! This is how a business operates!

Lost return item

Hello,

On June 22nd  I mailed back Apple watch purchased at the store a couple days before that. I went on BB website printed a return lable ( Chino, CA) and brought it to UPS ofiice. I mispaced the shipping lablble as I never had problem with UPS and never had to use one, never had any shipment mistake.  It's been 2 weeks since  the sipment and not only I didnt get refunded I dont see any information about the return on my account. I called BB support team and they cant tell me anything. Could you please help me to locate my return. I have never had any problem with Best Buy purchases but this situation really upsets me . 

Thank you in advance 

Refund Status

Hi guys, bought a laptop Dell insp,  date 07/12/21 and returned the next day0 7/13/21, it's been almost 2 week and i haven't received  my refund money,  $570.55  
they thold me it would go b ack to my credit card, but been waiting lot of days and nothing... help please?

Thank you