Add Product

Search Results:

Still no refund

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have received a damaged monitor (or it was defective) and I returned it right away. It was received by BestBuy on April 1st, 2021. I have contacted BestBuy several times regarding my refund and they keep saying that it was processed and issued. I still have no refund. #{removed per forum guidelines}

TWO MONTHS AND NO REFUND

I purchased a Macbook Air online on February 12, 2021, and returned it via UPS a few days later. The package was received at a warehouse on February 24, 2021. I have contacted Best Buy customer service numerous times, and they have confirmed that the return has been received. However, I never received my refund. I have been advised to wait 7-14 business days for the refund to reflect in my account. I have also been advised to give it one billing cycle through my bank for it to show up. It has been longer than one billing cycle. The last two times that I've called Best Buy customer service, they stated that they have created a case and it has been escalated and that I would receive a telephone call or email within 48-72 hours with information regarding this return. I have not heard back from them. I'm sure that it is unlikely at this point but is there anyone at this point that can help me? I've been more than patient and everytime I reach out, I'm put off on someone else who is unwilling to help. It's not like I'm waiting on a small amount of money. Judging by what's posted on the forums and the internet, long refund times seem to be sadly common. Is there anyone that can please help me?