Add Product

Search Results:

wrong item sent

On around cyber monday I ordered a factory referbished camera. I paid for ups ground shipping. it took over 2 weeks to arrive usps. then it was a big heavy massage applience not the camera. I was very disappointed. I put in for a return and sent it back the next day. the return center got the item back and still hasnt processed it. I chated with support. they looked up the order just like I could. assured me it would be refunded.

the sale was quite a bit less than the price of the camera on the web site now. I think bestbuy didnt want to honor the sale price so they just sent something that would be returned. I wanted the camera for Christmas. I still want the camera. But I cant trust bestbuy.

Re: wrong item sent

[ Edited ]

my order #{removed per forum guidelines} was shipped on 12/02

Wrong item delivered - waiting for refund of $1,800 - Unacceptable!

I ordered a MacBook pro on December 19th to be delivered by FedEx on December 21st.  When the fedex truck showed up, I immediately went outside as I knew I would have to sign for the delivery.  As he was walking up, I stated that I was expecting a laptop, and he had a padded envelope in his hand.  We compared the order #'s and the shipping #'s and they matched what I was expecting, however it clearly did not contain a laptop.  The pictures I have of the envelope, say it was 24x15x5 inches and 7.08 lb.  I weighed it, and it was 2.7 ounces.  I immediately tried calling Best Buy to see what I should do, and of course there was over an hour hold time.  The fedex guy recommended that I refuse delivery, so that is what I did.  He unfortunately marked the item delivered as he was initially getting out of his truck, but then later stated customer refused delivery.  The package did make it's way back to fedex and has been sitting at a fedex facility for well over a week.  I an now out over $1,800 and don't have the laptop.  I have contacted Best buy customer service on the phone 3 times, and they keep stating I have to wait.  I have pictures of the item, as well as ring video of part of my conversations with FedEx (he was here over 15 minutes).  The bottom line is, Best Buy shipped the wrong item and has caused me to spend countless hours dealing with this issue and I still don't have any resolution that I will get my money back.  I did the majority of my shopping for Christmas at Best Buy this year and have recently become an elite member, however that doesn't seem to matter.  I'm just told I have to contact FedEx.  I have to call you back.  Nobody as of yet has offered to lift one finger to help me.  So disappointed in Best Buy's customer serivce.  Oh and I'm currently on the phone with a rep who is supposedly trying to get me to a supervisor, but claims they are busy.  It's been over 1 hour and he just tries to convince me to call back later.  Again, trying to make it my problem, and not Best Buy's problem.  You sent the wrong item!!!

Re: wrong item sent

I think I got a refund but I wanted the camera for the sale price. about $64.00 off retail

Month with no refund

Returned a TV 12/07/2020.  Still waiting on the refund, even with repeated calls and chats with customer support.  Now on the 3rd case.   Was told to wait a billing cycle.  It's been a full month with still no refund.

Refund

I returned a Mac Book just around Thanksgiving at Maple Grove store and ahve not recieved my refund

Return shipment received on January 5, but still no refund.

I recently sent a return through UPS. Item is still new, never opened. Originally paid by PayPal. On January 5, I got an email saying that my return was received. Still no refund. I'm starting to get worried. When will I get my refund?

No refund - almost 2 months

Hi,

I ordered a monitor on Bestbuy.com on 11/30/20.   I chose 2-day ship, figuring it would be more convenient.   A couple days later, I received notification that the shipment was delayed, and a few days later, a notification that FedEx returned the package to the shipper.   

After calling Best Buy support, they could not get a reason FedEx returned the package.   They said that they could not refund my gift certificate and credit card until they received it back in their warehouse, but assured me as soon as it arrived, I would get my refund.    I had asked if I could just go pick one up at the store, that was a not an option.   Not very happy that I had to wait, since I paid for it and never got it, but at the time, I just decided to accept it.

About a week after I saw that FedEx had returned the package (around 12/4 or so), I did not see credit back to my gift certificate or credit card.   Called Best Buy again.   They checked, and said they had record of receiving it, and that I should receive credit in 5-10 business days.   I was more than annoyed at this time, but again, decided to accept it.

Fast forward to today.   No credit to either my credit card or gift card.   2 chat sessions and 2 phone calls.   Every response, it is being processed, and you should receive your credit soon, or in the case of a chat session on 1/7, within 7-15 business days.  I called today, and got the same answer, that the refund is in process.   

Hopefully, you can see how wrong this experience is at so many levels.   I bought a monitor, I never actually received it.  Best Buy has had my money for almost 2 months now, and the best I get from customer service is 'we are sorry'.   How in the world can it take so long to process?

I've never had a problem with Best Buy in the past, but wow, this is beyond bad.  It's enough that Best Buy would have to earn me back as a customer now.   Apologies are no longer going to cut it.

Waiting on a return of an online return

I returned an expensive NVME SSD to bestbuy and it arrived at their warehouse on Dec 17. Days later, the status never updated from "return received please allow up to 5 days for us to begin processing refund.  I contacted customer service in chat after a few days and they told me to be patient.  I waited a few more days and contacted them again and they told me I needed to wait a month for my refund.  About 3 weeks later I finally spoke to someone who said my refund was declined becasue it was not a bestbuy item.  I may have accidently sent back the wrong the box.  I ordered two of these items.  One from bestbuy and one from westerndigital.com.  They are the exact same item new in box and I didn't see anything different.  So this is possible.  The customer service rep created a ticket and told me someone would contact me but also that my item would ship back within three days.  It has been about 2 weeks since then.  I have spoken to two other reps.  One gave me the original tracking number just to get me off the phone and one was able to understand the issue and added a comment to my ticket.  He also told me I would be contacted by bestbuy within 3 days.  I have checked my spam folders and nothing is in there.  It has been over 5 weeks and my package has not shippped back to me.  I would be willing to pay for return shipping.  This is a tiny box yet really expensive item and I'm scared it will be lost.  Since Dec 17th, the status on bb.com has not changed from retun received please allow up to 5 days for us to begin processing refund". Please can someone escalate this issue and get my package back to me.  The item has been in your hands for 5 weeks.  This is very ridiculous.

Please Help with Refund

It should not be this hard to request a refund. I order a PS4 game on 1/7/2021 and when it arrived it was damaged. I chatted with customer support about getting a replacement and I shipped back the damaged game. Then the replacement arrived and it was even more damaged. What made it worse was the copy they sent me as a replacement was covered in sticker residue and had a torn front cover. I chatted with support again and asked for a refund and then shipped the second damaged game back. Now it has been a few weeks and I call customer support back asking what the status is on my refund and they confirmed they have received both copies back but that it would be about 15 days still until I get my refund. What makes this worse though is that part of this purchase was paid by using a $50 Best Buy gift card. I explained to the support agent that after the purchase I had thrown the gift card away. I asked if they could cancel that gift card and issue me a new one. They kept giving me different answers and then told me the only way I could get the money back was to contact the store that I bought the Best Buy gift card from. So I called the store only to have them tell me I needed to call Best Buy. I don't understand why this is so difficult. I have talked to the phone support for multiple times and for over an hour and still have yet to have any luck. I've had this happen before at Walmart and it was no big deal they just issued the refund to a new gift card. Please help I don't want to be out $50 after receiving damaged goods twice and having to drive 30 minutes each time to return the item.