Add Product

Search Results:

Price Match problem

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I am having an issue with price matching an item that I purchased. The item in quesiton is the GE Portable Air Conditioner. Model numer is: APCA14YZBW which I purchased for $549.99. Now yesterday bestbuy.com had the item discounted to $449.99 which I took a screenshot of. I then went to the online chat option to talk to someone live only to find out that chat isn't available. I then used the e-mail feature to send the request to onlinestore@bestbuy.com and requested the price match. Today I get a rsponse from the e-mail

Re: [CAUTION! EXTERNAL] Recent price drop ([removed per forum guidelines])

This email address is no longer supported due to the redesigning of our customer service experience to more quickly and conveniently assist our customers via chat on BestBuy.com.

For questions and/or help with order issues, click here

For questions and/or help with Geek Squad Services, click here

Thank you for shopping at Best Buy!

So OK fine, it's a new day, I'll try the chat again. This time I get through but guess what? the price is now no longer discounted and the agent says that they do not honor past prices. It was Best Buys own website that had the discount so I would imagine that one could see the past discounts on an item but the agent was unwilling to help any further. So I ask, is there any other avenue I can use to get my price match? The price was discounted and all avenues were not working while the discount was active. I believe the price drop should still be honored.

Topics: 36
Kudos: 14
Solutions: 86

Re: Price Match problem

[ Edited ]

Hey, Kayaus, 

I would love to look more in-depth into this with you. So that I can, I will just need you to send me over a private message with your order number, phone number, full name, and email. 

To send a private message, simply select the darker colored box to the far right of my signature below. 

Thanks! 

Faith|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!