Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Price Drop after Purchase

I purchased a LG Bluray player a week ago and the price dropped by $20 since. Can I have BestBuy.com refund the $20 directly to my credit card without me having to come to the store to do it. I have the receipt, is there an order number that can be used? I don't live near a Bestbuy.

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Price Drop after Purchase

If you're within 15 days of the purchase, Best Buy can do a price adjustment for you. You can contact 1-888-237-8289 (1-888-BestBuy) if its an online order and they can adjust the price for you. If you purchased in store, while technically able to do the adjustment over the phone, you would need to call your local store to have them process it. I think 1-888-BestBuy can do it as well, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Either way, a forum moderator will also be by shortly, but you may want to call as the price matching is time sensitive.
I am not a forum moderator nor voice of corporate. One of the corporate moderators will be with you as soon as they can for the official response from Best Buy. The forums work on a first come, first serve basis and it can take a while for a response.
Highlighted

Re: Price Drop after Purchase

Thanks for your help. I called the 1-800 number but they couldn't help, but when I called the store directly, they were able to refund me the difference.

Saved me a huge trip!!!