Add Product

Search Results:

Posting a question

How do I post a question .  I see nowhere to post one?

Topics: 4
Kudos: 28
Solutions: 10

Re: Posting a question

Hello @LarrySibon ,

You're in the right community where your questions are welcome. Post it up!

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

How do I use my cell phone insurance?? My phone will not charge and us completely dead.
Topics: 4
Kudos: 28
Solutions: 10

Hello there,

Good morning and welcome. I hope your Wednesday is going well. Am not sure what l could do without my little gadget. Am tweeting and all. Hopefully it doesn't rain, my make up will just work itself in.
Am glad you have insurance on the phone. Please bring it to your closest Best Buy store. You can walk in or schedule an appointment for a time that is convenient for you. Thanks and have a great day!

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***