Add Product

Search Results:

Phone Rep Christina with Mobile support lied and refused to transfer to a supervisor

I am currently still on hold awaiting a supervisor, but one will not come.  Christina with mobile phone support has lied multiple times as I tried to tell her about an issue with FedEx.  My frustration was with FedEx until Christina started giving out false information about my shipment and my order to try and dismiss me.  I have zero faith that anyone will ever answer.  Bextbuy needs a way for customers to bring these matters to the attention of a supervisor.  I am being told there is no supervisor and she cannot transfer me to any other representative.  I feel like she knows she was caught in multiple lies and doesn;t want to get in trouble.  Is Christina the type of rep you want working for you BestBuy?

Re: Phone Rep Christina with Mobile support lied and refused to transfer to a supervisor

And now she hung up after coming on and telling me a supervisor will be on shortly.  Thanks for wasting my time BestBuy.  If this is the quality of your customer service I will shop elsewhere.