Add Product

Search Results:

RETURN POLICY FOR LAPTOP

I purchased a ASUS laptop for around $1400 about 2 months ago for a full production studio, unfortunately I wasnt able to fully set everything up as im a military member and was given last minute orders for an assignment that sent me elsewhere for the past 2 months. Once I got home, I began setting everything up and realized my laptop isnt compatible with one of my audio interfaces and doesnt have thunderbolt 3 compaitibility, which is an issue. the Laptop isnt performing like expected. With this situation am I able to return this laptop in exchange for another? I understand Best Buy has a 15 day return policy (which is far too short in my opinion) especially for computers. the laptop is still in mint condition and can be returned in the box with the reciept. If this is not an option, what does Best Buy recommend for its customers whose items cannot function for its intended use and military members who are on orders.

Re: Need to return an item but local store is closed

I too ordered a computer however my local stores are closed so i cannot return in person. i also dont have  aprinter and there is no UPS store that can print out or any store that can print out the label. given that my intent was to return in person can you pls email me my return label so i can return it and waive the cost to do so? I should not have to pay for return shipping if the local store is closed. i appreicate that they are cloesd for good reason, but also the cost and burden to return should not be on the consumer. I have been unable to reach anyone via chat or telephone given the volumes. Expect that this is the only way to communicate directly in hopes of reaching customer service.

Defective Purchase. Please HELP!

I just chatted with an online representative this morning who was unable to assist with my request. I informed her that I have a defective PC in which is outside of the normal return policy but I didn't think to return it because I thought I'd wait to see if the performance improved but it never did. I understand since I'm outside of the return policy I wouldn't be eligible for a refund which is why I only requested a gift card. She said there was nothing they could do for me except send me troubleshooting instructions. I don't believe this is necessary if my PC is DEFECTIVE therefore these instructions would not be any good. I then asked to be transferred to a manager to see if maybe one would have more authority but she said a manager would say the same thing. I told her if this was my only option then I would be disputing my charge for the transaction and she then just exited out of our chat. I felt that this was terrible customer service. Please let me know if there is anything else that can be done...

UPS Shipment - Busted Open Box, Damaged Item

I received a UPS delivery yesterday and the box was totally busted and ripped open.  One of the items inside has significant damage.  I guess I need to see about filing a claim through UPS?

Re: Need to return an item but local store is closed

“Ridiculous lack of communication on this company's behalf and additionally extremely unprofessional.”

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

My Gaming PC Arrived Broken

I had just purchased a gaming Pc from BestBuy on Tuesday April 14th and today it arrived. The box was beaten to heck, there were even several large holes on the box. I didn't think the actual unit itself would have any damage or problems so I proceeded to plug it in and use it for about an hour or two, everything was working fine and a few games even ran great and all that. But when I try to run several other games, it plays fine for about 5-15 minutes, but after a while the whole PC just shuts off and will not turn back on for several minutes. This happened about 5 times until I decided it's damage on the unit itself, and I packed it back up in the original box. Would I be able to get a refund or a replacement PC despite the fact the box is already opened and everything? Thanks for reading.

Video Game Return

I recently purchased GTA V (around 5 days ago) and would like to return it. I live in NJ so stores are closed aside from curbside pickup. So I waited on line at the Best Buy store in Bridgewater only to be told they aren't accepting returns at this time. I read online that items can be returned curbside that's why I was confused. I was wondering if I could just ship this video game back to you (at your cost) since I really did try to return it in store.

Re: My Gaming PC Arrived Broken

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800...

You can explain to the employes the state the box came in and if there are no clearly user end damage done to the unit then yes you can return it for a refund or a replacement. You results may vary though as I have experienced some stores declining returns due to possible contamination. Be understanding of the situation everyone, even you, are in and if they decline your return then either look for another one and put a reminder on your phone to return it at a later date, or see what return shipping options are available to you. The employees at the store are working with what they have and are doing their best in these trying times. They are risking their own health and those of their families they may return to so that the stores can remain open.

***Do not ask me for information I do not have. All information I give is something I have either have had experience with before or is something given to the public via Bestbuy.com or geeksquad.com. AgentAgent is just a personal username.***
Valued Expert

Re: Video Game Return

Be advised returnes are not accepted on open video games.

Return would be at your cost I believe. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Allergic to silicone in PowerBeats, but can't return due to policy, help!

Hi, 

I bought a pair of PowerBeats in mid-January, and after a day or two of wearing them noticed by ears were itchy and started to develop a skin rash.  I saw my doctor and he thought it might have just been an ear infection, prescribed an oitment and after 2 weeks it went away.  When I tried my headphones for a second time, it came back.  After seeing my doctor again we discovered it's an allergy to the silicone. I typically use skull candy headphones that use gel buds, so this was the first time I've experienced something like this. I'd like to do an exchange for a different pair of headphones, but since I'm outside the return window nobody at the store will help me.  Is anyone here able to help?  They've only been worn 3 times and I'm at a loss for what to do.

Thanks,