Add Product

Search Results:

Need Help with a Cancel or Renewal of a Subscription Service?

[ Edited ]

Hello there, Best Buy Customers,

Getting an unexpected charge on your bank account can be disconcerting, especially if it’s for something you didn’t want to sign up for, or have renew.  Or maybe you just no longer need the services that Total Tech Protection offers, or you want to change to a new anti-virus program

Please know that we aren't able to assist with cancellations of existing or renewed subscription based services, or assist with refunds for cancellations of existing or renewed subscriptions services.  This would include, but is not limited to:

Total Tech Support

Anti-virus programs

Microsoft Office subscriptions

If you need assistance with these services, please contact us at (888) 237-8289.

Thanks!

Protection Plan Cancelled in Error

I purchased a protection plan on 11/27/20 and it was cancelled in error by a chat rep on 11/29/20.  I paid for this and it still shows that it hasn't been reactivated.  I'm beyond frustrated at this point.  I've spent countless hours on the phone explaining my issue over and over, only to be told that the "back office team" hasn't reactivated it yet.  It has been 2 months now and nothing indicating my case is being worked or that Best Buy even cares that I have had this ongoing issue.  My son is 12 years old and saved up for months to be able to afford this controller along with the protection plan, only for him to officially have been scammed at this point because he still has no coverage.  

Best Buy has taken advantage of us and this is unacceptable.  Nobody can help and I feel hopeless that this is ever going to get resolved.

PLEASE HELP!!!

follow-up on canceled service (Webroot Auto-renewal)

I submitted a complaint on 1/23.

I'm not going to re-post all those details, however, I was notifed that my complaint had been removed and

posted in some dark corner of the Best Buy universe.

What I continue to ask for is this....

When I cancelled my service I asked for that $29.99 to be refunded to my credit card.  But, rahter than

refunding my Visa, Besy Buy mailed me a Best Buy gift card.  I DON'T WANT A BEST BUY GIFT CARD!

I don't want to do any more business with Best Buy!  Please refund my Visa in the amount of $29.99

and you can void your gift card.

Your business model is very unfriendly.

Thank you

Geek squad auto renewal

Purchased an acer laptop some time ago with geek squad support which was automatically renewed and a $489 charge made to my credit card! I bought a limited time geek squad support package and was not advised of automatic renewal - how do I recover this automatic payment? I have never had to use geek squad for the acer...I don’t want to renew. I should think that a better method would be applied that offers the customer options to renew or cancel that are better than this ...I called to cancel and this was most unhelpful because I was at work, the laptop at home and operator not very helpful. I purchase regularly from Best Buy and expect better customer service than this.

Re: Unexplained charge from Renewal Richfield

I have also received a processing transaction from Check card BestBuy renewal Richfield without any consent, I would like you to cancel this processing transaction and cancel any auto-renewal and subscriptions. I did buy a laptop last year but not remember agreeing to subscriptions.

Re: Unexplained charge from Renewal Richfield

I do not have the hard copy of the receipt but I still have the sticker that they scan that has the information of the product and date taped to the box. Will this be good evidence?

AppleCare

I’ve had 2 charges from AppleCare through Best Buy for the past 6-8 months on my sons phone and a year or 2 on my phone.He already has insurance through Att. After some checking I found these plans were purchased in store and one was actually my phone that I’ve never had insurance on. Here’s the thing I bought both phone online so how were these plans bought in store? I did call and cancel but received no answer as to why these plans were added. I feel like I should be refunded for the last year or possibly 2 years on my phone. I doubt I’ll ever trust them to buy a phone online again.