Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: MIsdelivered item-Refund requests declined-3 months on going case

[ Edited ]

No need for a private message lets engage her publicly so they can see how im being tossed back and forth. I challenge your team to pull the phone recordings yesterday. I called the UPS claims department named Susan, her # is 1{removed per forum guidelines}. I did a conference call with your Rep. Eric. On the recorded line, UPS said they will only talk to the shipper which is Best BUy. Emails have been sent to you regarding the update. The reason for this is they have a contract with Best Buy as the shipper. Should i need to post publicly a recording of the conference call? Can you share here the UPS updates? I am on the losing end here, that was my hard earned money that Best Buy refuse to give back. The mailing address i gave is a mailbox, any claims that it has been delivered to me is wrong because I do not live there to wait all day for my package to arrive. Pull the tracking info, it still says under investigation. How can this be closed case?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm with the customer on this one... if the tracking numbers say it was delivered to the wrong city, and UPS says it was delivered to the the wrong city, how much more investigation could there be?
I'm by opinion best buy should refund the money and try and collect a refund from UPS.
Highlighted

Youre correct. But it took me 755 minutes phone calls to Best Customer Rep. With no result. I even did a conference call and let UPS and Best Buy talk. No one budged as to whos responsible. Very frustrating and Best Buy reps were poorly trained with this situation. I got hold of the direct emails of their top 4 Executives and sent a lengthy report, screenshots and phone logs. After 4 hours, someone from the executuve office called me and issued my refund right away. She could not understand why their reps kept giving me a run around. I had them pull all my phone recordings so they can review it.
Highlighted

Well, after sending my case to your top 4 executives, how come they gave my refund right away? Rebecca clearly took time and reviewed my case before jumping into conclusions like All of you reps did. You all should be retrained. Still standing by your decision? You were just tollowing the rest of the herd. Not one of you took time to really look at my case.