Add Product

Search Results:

Last Returnable Date Missing

In the past, we are able to see the last returnable date in our account, but now I am unable to see it for every transaction? Then when I return something in store today, it keeps saying it is outside of the return timeframe. So is that something that is affecting my account only? Or is this a system wide issue?

Valued Expert

Re: Last Returnable Date Missing

Could be a variety of factors.

Some items have a pre-determined acceptance for returns.  

Software is generally not returnable espeicaly if opened. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 1,943
Kudos: 1,017
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 361

@InfernoKid wrote:

In the past, we are able to see the last returnable date in our account, but now I am unable to see it for every transaction? Then when I return something in store today, it keeps saying it is outside of the return timeframe. So is that something that is affecting my account only? Or is this a system wide issue?

Here is the return and exchange policy here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800...

Please be aware that there are some categories which still follow standard return protocol and are not part of being Elite or Elite Plus and still have the standard 14/ 15 day return policy.

Also be aware that Best Buy does track return history so if the return activity triggers a warning you may be prohibited from returning products should they detect excessive returns from your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.

Actually you are wrong because I am able to see it after a day. So it is a system wide issue. Please do some research before writing your comment.

Hope this helps.