04-16-2019 01:04 PM
Dear BEST BUY Customer Center.
I called you because I had a problem with my mouse I bought from Best Buy in the U.S.
First, I'll explain about myself.
1. I'm not used to speaking English. Please understand if the sentence is awkward.
2. I got a present from my aunt. That gift is Logitech MX Ergo Plus Trackball Mouse.
3. But recently, when I click the left button of your mouse, get a failure. Obviously, the elasticity of the left button is much weaker than the right button. The left button isn't pressed very well, so I have to press it a lot harder than before.
4. Currently, the firmware version of the mouse is 006.000.0015.
5. And I checked today and she bought an open-box mouse at an offline store to give me a present. But she doesn't keep the receipt.
6. To make matters worse, I came back to South Korea with the Logitech mouse.
7. So I just contacted the US Logitech Customer Center.
8. The warranty period of the mouse is valid and they can replace it with a new product, but someone else has already registered the product with my mouse's Serial Number, so they can't help me without the purchase receipt.
9. Therefore, They encouraged me to contact BEST BUY Customer Center.
10. I don't have a any plan now.
11. I want this problem solved. I can give you any information.
12. I just want to get technical support counseling from BEST BUY Online Custom Center.
13. I needed an online technical support. Because I am not in the U.S. now and it is hard to call or visit a store.
14. So Can you tell me the e-mail address of a department that might be helpful for this situation?
Please reply me.
04-16-2019 02:39 PM
Hey there, hc818,
It sounds like something is wrong with the mouse that we wouldn't be able to assist with online. As you are no longer in the United Sates, I recommend pairing directly with Logitech for support. You should be able to visit their site directly to see what support options they may have available.
All the best,
04-17-2019 11:39 AM
04-17-2019 11:48 AM
I am sorry to hear that your mouse is not working correctly for you.
At this time, any items sold in our stores or through our website are sold with the intent to be used in the United States. We do not offer international shipping or returns at this time. In order to qualify for a return, the item would need to be returned in person at the store within 15 days of purchase.
If the person who originally purchased the mouse needs assistance with locating a copy of the receipt, please have them connect with Best Buy directly.
04-19-2019 10:44 AM
Thank you for your answer.
I'd like to ask you further questions.
1. Does the buyer have to visit the offline store to reissue the receipt?
2. Is it possible to reissue the receipt if someone else visits the offline store?
3. Can I reissue my receipt only at the store I purchased?
4. Do I need a mouse to reissue my receipt?
There's a reason to ask these questions.
My aunt, who bought the mouse for the first time, returned to Korea last week.
So now there are only other families in the U.S.
They live in a different place than their aunt lived in.
1. My aunt and the user who gave me the gift and mouse, the gift, are currently in Korea.
2. The mouse is currently out of order.
3. As a result of contacting Logitech Customer Center, they need a receipt.
4. It takes too much money to go to America because of the receipt.
5. I want to solve the problem online as much as possible.
04-19-2019 12:14 PM
Thank you for your message. To answer your questions:
We would be happy to assist the purchaser, your aunt, though this community. All she need do is sign up for an account of her own and make her request.
Generally speaking, a receipt copy can be provided in store too, but since your aunt is back in Korea, we can send the receipt via email if it can be located.
If you have further questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know. Please know I'm grateful you took the time to write to us with your query.