Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fraud Complaint

Good day,

My Cibc chequing account was charged and funds removed from the account for Order #777065196. This order was cancelled by either Best Buy marketplace or the seller mike’s computer shop. The order status on Best Buy says my order is cancelled and that I won’t be charged for the item but I was. This clearly violation you Best Buy policy. My financial advisor at Cibc is currently tracing this transaction. I have already inquired about this with both Best Buy customer service and the third party seller. If this action is indeed found to be fraudulent I will press charges. I strongly advise Best Buy refund my money in full immediately other wise face legal action.

William
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

Re: Fraud Complaint

What do you mean third party seller?

Best Buy has two official platforms -

The Best Buy Store on eBay and also BestBuy.com

I am not sure where a third party comes into play.

Are you sure you were shopping with Best Buy and not a fraud store?

If you gave a third party your information with the intent on a third party seller claiming to get you a good deal from Best Buy well I am afraid you were scammed my friend.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

You are incorrect. My order was placed and confirmed by Best Buy marketplace place for a strix motherboard shipped and sold by mike’s computer shop both Best Buy and mike’s confirmed the cancellation of the order due to mike’s apparently won’t ship to a P.O. Box. However Best Buy marketplace did not follow their own policy and removed funds from my account without confirmation the item had shipped first. My order was cancelled and Best Buy marketplace is retained the money for item. I have not seen a refund to my account at Cibc. Officers at Cibc are investigating this issue.
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

Okay I did some research and these forums are for Best Buy USA.

Best Buy Canada has the marketplace and unfortunately these forums can't help you with that.

Here is the info to get help

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/about/what-is-marketplace/blt0abb2e20522802f2?cmp=vrd-hc8343

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***