Add Product

Search Results:

Firing of the Roseville, CA Employe

I think it ridiculous that your company fired that man after he helped law enforcement apprehended the suspect. If anything you should be giving this man a raise not firing him. I don’t care what your stupid corporate policies say. Unless I hear another story saying he was rehired I’m never coming to your stores again
Highlighted

Horrible Policy

[ Edited ]

Hello,

First, there is no easy way on your website to file a complaint. Perhaps, you don’t want to hear any complaints.

Regarding the firing of your security guard in the act of a crime a not to mention assisting a lawman, this is totally ridiculous and out of line.

Therefore, our friends, family and community will no longer shop at Best Buy.

Coincidentally, I already had a price and order ready to fill for a 50+” Samsung TV which I will cancel and now purchase from Pacific Sales in Irvine, CA.

No more will we shop at your Costa Mesa Store.

Until you apologize and re-hire and acknowledge the heroic deeds of this individual, we will BOYCOTT all Best Buy sales, stores, online store, and products associated with your company.

Thank you,

Randy {removed per forum guidelines}

PS: I really hope your weak management reads these complaints.

Policy

[ Edited ]

Hello

I would like to know about the policy that would be the reason for firing a security guard when there is a dangerous threat.

Heard on the news about this and I am deeply concerned to step foot in another BB store knowing that security would not assist police?

I sure hope you see and understand the concern any customer would have.

I will not be buying from BB again knowing this is a concern. I will not buy online or in store as a mater of principle.

If I don’t know hear back I would consider this mater a non-concern to your business model and will never purchase again nor any members of my family.

I would hope that BB executives will see their error and reinstall this employee as a security guard.

Want an absurd world we live in that I would even need to send a message like this. BB corporate should know the damage things like this would cause. There is situations that arise that you would need to put in context.

Thank you for listening

John {removed per forum guidelines}

Re: Firing of the Roseville, CA Employe

Very sad to loose out on going to BB ... but... at least I did not loose a job for doing the right thing.

BB needs to make right and rehire this hero employee.

Policy

I would like to know what policy it is that security isn’t allowed to assist police?

Can a BB representative please quote the employee handbook for me?

Thank you

I am a Disabled Veteran and I will never spend another penny in Best Buy because of the way this was handled and I will be pushing for a veteran boycott of Best Buy. As veterans we are trained to react not just sit there and watch

Thank you for your service to this country. Also I’m completely behind the boycott. Everyone needs to boycott BB until they issue an apology and rehire that man that was just trying to do the right thing.

What did you expect?

When you hire a veteran as a security guard are you really expecting them to do nothing when there is a threat to the lives of customers?

I am boycotting your business until the employee is hired back with apology

I hear that BB is in the process of offering the security guard his job back?

If this is true it would have been nice to hear it here as well.

Not a single response from anybody at BB to our concerns

It goes s long way to just say “we hear your concerns, we are looking in-depth into this occurrence” BB corporate office takes all concerns seriously ... bla bla

If you do care ... respond ... and explain please