Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Exchange w/o receipt

Hey Best Buy,

I was recently gifted a set of Beats 3 Studio Wireless Headphones. They're unfortunately not suitable for the audio work I do and I was hoping I could exchange them. They're unopened in sealed packaging -- would it be possible to exchange them for store credit? I've read on your website that it's possible to do so but I visited a nearby store and was told that no exchange was possible. Is there anything that can be done here? Thanks in advance!

Best,
Jack

Highlighted
Topics: 1,161
Kudos: 577
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 281

Re: Exchange w/o receipt

A receipt is required for all returns regardless of the situation.

In addition, these terms apply here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800...

Any return that does not follow this protocol will most likely be denied.

You can attempt to return the item without a receipt but the decision is up to the management of the store and their word is final.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***