Add Product

Search Results:

Does best buy offer some kind of discount for keeping defective products? help

i bought the p65-f1 from BB recently so far i've swapped it twice and i'm on my third one and i'm still having issues. I might just bite the bullet and keep this one as this is getting annoying here are the problems. 

first one: had smudges within the screen

second one: ports 1 3 4 5 work as should be port 2 could only display 1080p content if you manually set stuff to 4k it goes into no signal on input

third one: got this one today, 2 3 4 5 works as should be. port 1 works at 4k resolution but as soon as you turn on uhd sometimes it comes back then flickers and dies and goes to no input signal. turning off uhd brings the image back up.

i have tried factory reset and still does the same thing. the image quality is really good on the tv. but 3 tvs that all have an issue is disconcerting. Vizio has some crappy quality control.

Re: Does best buy offer some kind of discount for keeping defective products? help

i called BB and they gave me a discount to keep it great service, I guess i'll just not use hdmi port 1

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Does best buy offer some kind of discount for keeping defective products? help

Have you directed your energy towards finding issue the the manufacturer?

Best Buy only sells what someone else makes.  If they had their way they would never sell defective items.  But they cannot unbox and test every single item.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.