Add Product

Search Results:

Denied

[ Edited ]

I'll keep this short. I was using the Best Buy app to see if any graphics cards in stock and they happened to be in stock at 2 Best Buys. I called the first Best Buy and they checked both systems to confirm the card was there. They told me to go in to buy the item and I did just that, but guess what? I get there and was told the item isn't available. I called them after leaving the store and was told the item was in stock. I don't know if the Best Buy employees were up to something fishy but I was told it was there twice and confirmed this over the phone. The second store was the same story and decided to go in to give it a shot but they could not find the item. The items showed in stock after toggling the in stock option and was confirmed over calls to both stores. I've been wanting to build a pc and only missing the GPU but was denied that by Best Buy. It's impossible to buy one on the website drops. It's riddled with bots and the antibot feature does nothing. You have people using the bot and are boasting about it and Best Buy does nothing. {removed per forum guidelines} seems to be the popular bot and feel free to search this on Google or Twitter and you will become aware of this. They have even @ bestbuy on Twitter and nothing is being done. 

Topics: 1,699
Kudos: 856
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 338

Re: Denied

Products are first come first serve. If you see online an in stock item you are not guaranteed that item. Inventory while they try to be accurate is not updated in real time and its possible someone else got it before you.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I think you missed the part where I mentioned calling after leaving the same store and was told it was there. How does one explain that one? I wouldn't mind missing the item by a few mins, or hours, but I did call again and was told the item was still there. The item showed in stock on their app and that's why I decided to call again. 

[ Edited ]

Why was the {removed per forum guidelines} part of the message removed? It doesn't violate any of the forum guidelines and just made sure to read the guidelines. You guys are aware of people using this bot to secure graphic cards and consoles, but do nothing about it. They are even cocky enough to @ you guys on Twitter and provide pictures of all their secured items and even provide pictures of the orders from Best Buy. So much for the anti-bot feature from Best Buy.