Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Copy of receipt

Hello there my name is Linh, and i purchased an MacBook Pro 13 in 4 years ago on Black Friday of 2014, Nov. 28th. Currently i’m locked out of my computer for forgetting the firmware password. Enable to fix this problem I need to have a proof of purchase to show that i’m The owner, so is there anyway for me to get a copy of my receipt? 

Highlighted

Re: Copy of receipt

And i bought this at the Best Buy store in queens northern boulevard. And it was paid with a card

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

Highlighted

And also it was paid with a tax exemption card if that helps. 

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

mostly the only way to get it is if you used a Best Buy account at the time of purchase. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

I checked my account but there is nothing

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

By account I was referring to a My Best Buy account. If you have that number and bring it into the store a customer associate may be able to pull it up for you.

You may also need your drivers license and the credit card used at the time of purchase.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.