Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: COMPLIAN BIG ONE overcharged on electronics, salesperson did not say the true

No one here is taking a side of the sales people, but as adults, we have to look into the details of what we're signing up for, regardless of if or what was or wasn't explained to us. And again, Best Buy is not charging you this fee, so I don't see how it's them taking advantage of you. It sounds like we're talking about 12-18-24 month special financing offer. Yes, there is no interest is paid in full within the time frame, and it sounds like it wasn't. With offers like this, the interest is accumulating over the time period, and if you don't pay off your balance in time, they charge the interest all at once. The bank does. Not Best Buy.

If it was me. I wouldn't be fighting with people online or Best Buy at all, I'd be calling the Citibank and asking them, nicely, to help me out this one time. 

Re: COMPLIAN BIG ONE overcharged on electronics, salesperson did not say the true

Hello and thank yuo for your view again. I am not here to get a tip and advise from you regards my issue, i am here is that this is the only place I can reach BB and resolve the issue. I appreciate your educational advises but I am fine, I know how to deal with cituation like that has happened, when unprofessional (not all) employee makes a sale and gets commission and then leave you with such problems for later ($621). BBb already resonded to me. Responding to you, I am not fighting with anyone in BB but I cannt reach them. This is a problem. A big problem.

It takes a minute to saleperson not an hour to explain basic plan and make aware of it naive customer.

Best Buy employees make 0 commission and have no incentive to lie. The information about the financing is presented in various ways. If you did not bother to check any of those various ways to see how it works, that is on you. Also, Citibank charged the interest fee not Best Buy. They couldn’t reverse it even if they wanted to.