Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Bought an Amazon gift card from Best Buy and a kid lost and they can't give me the card number

So I bought an Amazon Gift Card from Best buy and a kid lost it - never used - Best Buy can't help me get the card number to have Amazon give me a new one.  But you ask Amazon to help with a Best Buy card they can help you.

I have the Best Buy order number - Best Buy has to activate the card, so you would think they would have the card number with the order, but no.

Come on Best Buy.

Topics: 1,225
Kudos: 713
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 296

Re: Bought an Amazon gift card from Best Buy and a kid lost and they can't give me the card number

Unfortunately gift cards are like cash, when you order them and you lose them you are responsible for the loss and you may not get it back. Best Buy does specify that these cards are like cash and that when you lose them, you can't get a replacement if you lose it. The exception to the rule is BBY Gift Cards. So you may be out of luck on this one.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***