Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bestbuy transfered funds to my account.

Just wondering why I was sent $9.73, I bought something at the store the other day for $81. This hasn't happened to me before and I'm just wondering if someone can check the reasoning behind it, I have a transaction ID. Thanks.

Topics: 22
Kudos: 141
Solutions: 113

Re: Bestbuy transfered funds to my account.

Did you happen to purchase an item online and pick it up using Store Pickup? Sometimes, if the price has changed when you pick up an item and it's lower than when you created your order online, your bank account will be credited for the difference in price.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

That's exactly what I did, I didn't know about this. Thanks!

Topics: 22
Kudos: 141
Solutions: 113

Sweet! Glad we figured it out. Smiley Happy Cheers!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!