Add Product

Search Results:

Best Buy not honoring price match

Talked to an agent on the price match chat. The agent said the item that I was interested in can be price matched and I will receive an email with the refund details within 48 hours. It has been a week and I call an agent by phone and they tell me it was declined and will not be matched. Seems like Best Buy is not honoring what they said about the price match.

Topics: 1,900
Kudos: 972
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Re: Best Buy not honoring price match

Depends on when you bought it. On the Friday Before Thanksgiving Black Friday sales went into full effect meaning price matches were locked permanently for everyone until after a certain date. So if you saw something on sale during that time it can't be price matched. 

See here for more info on a post I replied to: https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/Price-reduction-headache/m-p/1416643#M117237

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.