Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Aquaman preorder - no digital code for 4k pre-order

I've been having the same issue as others with the preorder of the 4k steel book:

The 4k steelbook preorder appears busted. The website states a digital code with the preorder but when you add the order to cart there's no second listing for a digital code as has always been the case before, and does show with the normal bluray steelbook preorder.  There is no extra line item listed on the 4k preorder for the digital code.

I preordered yesterday but there is no information during or after the checkout for the digital code that is supposed to be sent.

I would like to receive the digital code.  Please confirm.

Thx

Aquaman digital code with purchase

Hi, I recently just purchased Aquaman 4k steelbook for pre-order and as described in this week's ad says pre-order to receive movies anywhere digital code with purchase. Normally when I buy into theses deals it takes less than 30 mins to receive code but still nothing. If anyone could be of any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Re: Aquaman digital code with purchase

I just pre-ordered Aquaman 4K Steelbook on the website. The product page states the promo "Free Movies Anywhere code (A $19.99 value)" but when I added it to the cart, no code was added or mentioned during the checkout process.

When you add the Blu-ray/DVD Steelbook version to the cart, the free code is added alongside though. Both Steelbook versions are eligible for the promo, as well as advertised in this week's ad.

Will the free code be added to existing pre-orders? I can't cancel and re-order even after the website is fixed since the 4K Steelbook is no longer available for shipping.

Re: Aquaman preorder - no digital code for 4k pre-order

Ditto here as well. Ordered the 4K Steelbook this morning and it said right on the page that it comes with the digital code. No digital code was sent and I understand that if you call they only send you an HD code. It’s supposed to be a 4K code.

Hopefully they straighten this mess out!

Yep I’m having the same problem as well

i have noticed that the preorder link has appeared to be fixed.  When you preorder the 4k steelbook the second line item does appear for the digital code.  Can this be fixed on the exiting preorders so we can receive our code as well?  I can cancel and reorder (and hope it works) but don't want to cause problems with this existing order or get billed for an extra code.  The easiest fix is for those of us who already have our preorder in to get our codes sent.

I just tried to reorder again, and for some weird reason, the order didn't take. So tried it again. Same result. Something is still messed up there.

If those orders show up, now I'll have two to cancel. This is a mess.

Pre-ordered my copy on Sunday. Still haven't received my movie anywhere code yet, either.

Looking on the forum, it's an issue for everyone.

Well I bit the bullet and canceld my order again, waited for a my cancelation confirmatoin and then reordered the 4k Steel book (which did have the digital code entry line item).  With in a minute or so I got my order confirmation and it does show up in my orders (so I didn't run into that issue).  Waiting again to see if the codes show up.

my codes have showed up, took just over 5 minutes to show up.