Add Product

Search Results:

cheap trick sgt peppers dvd

was anybody able to find the exclusive poster that was supposed to be in stores when you purchase this?

my store i bought both the cd and dvd from didnt get any.i also called a few stores in my area and noone got them and even called the toll free main number with no help.

someone posted on the cheap trick board that distribution didnt send any of them to stores.

i'm just wondering if theres any way to get one

Re: cheap trick sgt peppers dvd

I wasn't aware of any Best Buy exclusive poster with the DVD.  Can you tell me where you heard it?  Thanks!

Paw

the way they showed the dvd in the ad was they had 2 cds and the sgt peppers dvd together with a line linking them together with a $7.99 price and between the items and the line it said bestbuy exclusive poster so it looked like it was for all three but it turns out it was only for the middle cd.what a bummer but bestbuy is sending me a $10 gift card for the confusion and they brought it up with their art department.

That is a bummer.  Sorry for the confusion!  How's the DVD?  That was one of our best sellers on bestbuy.com on release week.  I saw some clips beforehand it sounded great. 

its absolutely awesome

i play the cd at least 3-4 times a day in my store

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

That is awesome to hear spaceace35.  I have always loved Cheap Trick and now I have an itch to pick that up!

Sweetness!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

you cant beat $7.99 for the cd or dvd

and the proceeds goes to prostate cancer too