Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Who is going to see Harry Potter??

I totally want to go see it tonight, however my husband would NEVER do a midnight release.  Anyone else out there going to see it?

Once you have seen it, let me know what you think of it. NO SPOILERS please, because I have not read the book!

Yay for Harry Potter!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Valued Contributor

Re: Who is going to see Harry Potter??

I SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait to see this film. From the teasers and the behind the scenes and the sneak peeks I've seen, it looks so close to the book, that I'm about ready to wet myself. *makes a mental note to grab a few things from the store before I go.

And Dorothy, you will hate my sister as much as I do.

She's already seen it.

The little witch (which isn't what I want to call her, but still....). Those are the perks for working for Warner Brothers in Cali...

Solutions: 236

I have heard great things about this movie! I may go to the midnight release, not sure yet.

Adam

Best Buy Community - Retail, Americas

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!

Valued Contributor

So, did anyone manage to go see it last night? I'm eager to know!

Course, I could always watch it online. There are various bootleg versions already floating around in cyberspace...

I couldn't find my costume so I didn't go last night. :smileysad:

Adam

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!

Valued Contributor

Who needs a costume? Last one I went to, I work my Potter Puppet Pals T-Shirt with Ron, Harry, Hermione and Dumbledore hugging Snape and the words on it that said "Alas, a cornucopia of love" on it.

My local TV station played a clip of the people in the movie theatre waiting in line for the movie singing "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" from the Potter Puppet Pals. It was terrible, but humorous.

My enthusiasm is still high (I can't see it till Sunday, darn bills!) but it was a tad bit dampened with online news that a couple of the big moments from near the end of the book are not shown in the movie or are stripped down extremely. I can only hope my enthusiasm is not in vain.

*I am a BB employee but my opinions are my own.*
Kudos: 156

I saw it last night. I was quite good!

Adam

Valued Contributor

I just got back from seeing it at the theatre today! While I can honestly say that if follows closely to the book, some of it felt choppy and rushed, but overall, I was really pleased with the way it came out. I laughed quite a bit, and needed a ton of tissues, but that's a good thing!

The ending was a bit abrupt I think.

Adam