Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Contributor

Trevor Hall!

Has anyone heard of him? He's not too huge yet but he's the best. BB released his latest CD on 07/28/09. I've seen him play twice at one of our local bars. He plays in smaller venues but has been in a different state all summer. His biggest accomplishment as of yet would be having a song on the Shrek 3 soundtrack. If you don't know who I'm talking about, check him out on MySpace. My favorite songs of his are Unity, Internal Heights, The Lime Tree, and Oragami Crane. If you were born in the 80s like me, you could call him the Bob Marley of our time! He even plays barefoot and wears dreadlocks. He also plays this sweet piano instrument that rests on his shoulder. He blows into it w/ a plastic tube then plays the keys with his hands. I don't know what it is, but it's awesome!

Nothing I post is an official statment of Best Buy or Geek Squad, it is only a helpful opinion!
Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: Trevor Hall!

I just checked him out through a popular search engine tool, and he sounds pretty awesome!! I will have to download some of his songs!

Thanks Starhelper!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!