Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 75
Kudos: 4
Solutions: 85

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

If you like a movie with lots of twists, this is a great one.  Just make sure you have 2 ½ hours to sit down and watch it, you won’t regret it.

Link to movie: http://bbyurl.us/GirlWithTheDragonTattoo

Agreed?

Sarah|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate

Re: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Can't wait to see this!!!!  I loved the first make, and the book!

When I buy, I look for More...

There are two movies with the same name 1st is released in Denmark and the 2nd one is released in USA. 2nd one is much better.

Frequent Contributor

@michaelryder wrote:

There are two movies with the same name 1st is released in Denmark and the 2nd one is released in USA. 2nd one is much better.

The first movie was was part of a production that shot all three films with the intent to be release them as a miniseries. It was cut down from 9 total hours to about 6.5 hours for theater release first, then shown as originally intended as a 6 part miniseries on Swedish TV. The full version of each movie, which are close to 3 hours each are much better than the Theater releases. The characters have more depth, and the many separate plot lines are more fleshed out. This is especially apparent in the third movie where a few characters appear in the story with almost zero explanation.

The best way to watch these movies is to skip these releases and get the 3 Movie Extended Version box set. It's the closest you'll get the source material.

Highlighted

I love this movie. One of my favoriteSmiley Happy